W Punta de Mita
Km 8.5 Carretera Punta de Mita, Desarrollo Costa Banderas, Punta de Mita, Nayarit, 63734, Mexico
Phone: (52)(329) 2268 333
4.5/5 91 reviews
A refreshing twist on resort travel located in one of the most sought out destinations
Perched on the ocean in the heart of one of Mexico’s most gorgeous beaches, W Punta de Mita invites you to immerse yourself in a truly remarkable hotel experience.
Our Punta de Mita resort pays homage to the area’s profound cultural history. Here, Colonial grandeur blends seamlessly with the extraordinary artistry of the indigenous Huichol peoples. These elements exist in harmony with a very modern sensibility that extends throughout the resort, setting the stage for an unforgettable visit. Light-filled rooms and suites provide a sophisticated oasis on the shores of the Pacific. Laze on a lounge chair at WET Pool and Deck as you enjoy a cool ceviche, or indulge in some “me time” at Away Spa. Celebrate the sensuality of South Asian cuisine at Spice Market, Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s imaginative restaurant concept. Let our concierge help you book an exciting excursion – or slip away to the beach and enjoy the fine art of doing nothing.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
This is not your typical wellness retreat. Hit escape and join W Hotels for a weekend of world-class workouts with a team of celebrity trainers, healthy meals, beach parties and one-of-a-kind experiences at one of Mexico’s top surf destinations.
– 3 nights’ accommodation
– Puerto Vallarta International airport transfer to & from hotel
– Welcome Cocktail with lite bites & 2-hour open bar
– 2 Healthy Communal Chef Inspired Dinners + 2 hour open bar
– Breakfast each morning
– Daily workouts including boxing, cardio, yoga, boot camp from morning to afternoon
– Daily dance parties with beats from world-class DJs
– Beachside activities
– We’ll spoil you rotten with fun take-home amenities
– All the photo & video content you’ll ever want of your weekend experience
ADD-ON EXPERIENCES FOR A COST:
– Surf Lessons
– ATV & Zipline Adventures
– Relaxing Spa Treatments
– Offsite visit to Sayulita
- Lunches and indulgences outside of organized meals
- Alcohol outside of nightly 2 hour open bar
Book now or call (52)(329) 2268 333 and mention plan FUEL.
IGNITE THE PASSION
Start this new ride with a blast!
Ignite the passion at W Punta de Mita with an out-of-this-world experience which includes this fantastic benefits:
- Daily breakfast for 2 at Venazú
- Room upgrade within same category booked*
- A sumptuous 7-course dinner at Mesa1 (w/o drinks)
- FUEL X 2 massage at AWAY with access to the ludic pools
- 4:00PM late checkout*
- Deliciously fun in-room amenities during your stay
*Subject to availability
Book now or call (52)(329) 2268 333 and mention plan LADPRO2.
It's time to escape with all your family! Gather your tribe, come to W Punta de Mita, and get fabulous benefits.
- Interactive breakfast
- Minors under 12 years eat for free from the kid's menu when accompanied by a paying adult
- Access to all the Play Room activities
- 50% Off on the second room (restrictions apply)
Book now or call (52)(329) 2268 333 and mention plan LOPKG1.
Suite Dreams are made of this...
Go from daydream to dream getaway and escape to one of Mexico´s most gorgeous beaches, immerse yourself in a truly remarkable experience and take advantage of exciting promotions and SPG member-only offers.
- 3,000 Bonus Starpoints®
- Complimentary Breakfast for two
- Up to 10% off applicable oceanfront suites
Book now or call (52)(329) 2268 333 and mention plan SUITE1PT
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 91 verified guest reviews
88%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We had a great 1st time visit to the W outside of PVR. It was very relaxing. We stayed in a jungle room that was gorgeous and well appointed. Who doesn't love a W bed??? The pool is a good size and the beach is gorgeous.
The food is great, but quite expensive. We read the reviews and went anyway. The cost of the food is made up by the excellent service. I would plan to eat in town a few nights to help the budget.
Explore Punta de Mita
Embark on an exciting excursion – or slip away to the beach and enjoy the fine art of doing nothing.
- Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- City of Puerto Vallarta
- El Anclote
- Marietas Island
- Puerto Vallarta International Airport
How To Get Here
Imaginative and expressive dining
Stay cool with drinks and snacks, or dine on inventive cuisine in a striking yet relaxed atmosphere.
- Spice Market - South east asian street cuisine
- Venazú Restaurant
- Living Room Bar
- Wet Deck
- Mesa 1
- Cuisine Type: Regional/International
Hours Of Operation
Modern and Elegant Indoor/Outdoor Venues
Plan your next business or social event with us, in one of our airy and flexible venues.